This week was challenging in some ways but also had lot of good too. Joe had inventory at work so he work overnight several days and also long hours the others. His department did good but it was still a little stressful.
So on Monday after he got home from work in the morning. Maleah and I went to hang out with friends so he could sleep. At first I felt bad for leaving him the whole day but it was what he needed because he needed his sleep.
During our very productive day we had a waiting for Spring Photo Shot. All these pictures of our two little girls are from Liz. I still need to get the best pictures of just Maleah, but forgot that day. They in so many ways are really cute friends together. 
After we took pictures we wanted a cheap project. Liz had found this serving tray on a crafting blog (I couldn't tell you where either). It is a dollar store pizza tray, using Mod Podge and scrapbook paper to cover. We still need to spray coat it and add knobs for legs but those are easy additions. It will double as decorations in my kitchen too!
Then on Tuesday Joe finished inventory and was so relived. We were able to relax together some. After dinner we wanted to go bowling. Well it didn't turn out as planed because all the lanes at one Alley were leagues all night and the other was packed and waiting for 30 minutes just to bowl. We decided to then let Maleah play in the soft play area. I am not in shape to play very well, but Maleah and her daddy had a very fun time. They chased each other and laughed. I followed some but it is not very easy for me right now. We also played some arcade games and won tickets. Then went back to the soft play. Joe even got her to crawl through some of the tunnels. Before when I have taken her she doesn't like them. This time she still didn't want to at first but by the end she was going through without problems. It was a great family night!
Wednesday I declared PJ day for Maleah and Me. It snowed some so I didn't want to go out. Then it was afternoon before I thought of getting dressed but then didn't want to that late in the day.
Thursday we spent the day together. Joe had the day off and was off until Monday. It was a relaxing day and also a day to get some chores done. We also went to look for possible outdoor furniture to get for Spring and Summer if it will ever come here. No luck yet but we still have a while to look and wait for sales.
Friday we took a day trip to Salt Lake. Mostly to visit Joe's family but also to do a little shopping. We looked a lot but didn't get much it first part of the day. Then we went to Ikea and found quite a few things we needed and a few that will be fun to have. I love that store but almost always skip the top floor because everyone gets to tried to do both floors. We then hung out with the family. Maleah played with her two cousins. For the most part they played really well together. We ended up leaving late but it was a great day shopping and having family time.
And today Saturday is just another lazy day at home. Maybe we will try to get the house all cleaned up before next week starts.

3 comments:
Glad Joe is not doing inventory anymore. That sounds stressful.
Madison and Maleah are so adorable together.
I think that tray is from the blog tatertots and jello. Yours turned out really nice!
I know what you mean about not wanting kids crawling on you when you are pregnant. I had to tell Owen to stop too because I was so uncomfortable as it was. Having him climb on me really drove me nuts.
Wow, that sounds like a crazy busy week. I really do love our pictures of the girls. They were being so cute that day! I will have to get the other pictures to you this week.
cute pics. the words aren't loading right now though
Post a Comment