Crayon/notebook Holder
I got a bunch of felt on sale a couple of weeks ago. I have been on the look out for projects. This one seemed so prefect for us because Maleah loves to have the crayons at church but I didn't have a good way to bring them without digging in the bottom of the bag or having a loud container she would shake. This idea come from Crafty Chic Mommy, thank you very much. It was a very easy tutorial to follow too. A little felt and a little time and this is what I made.
Outside with a little detail.
Inside finished.
"See Mom" Showing me her new toy. We were both still in PJs that day. Sometimes it funner to craft when I am still in PJs. I think if I make one again I will try using velcro for the closer or something else. Maleah can get it open but wants me to tie it backup many times over.
Strawberry Freezer Jam
Strawberries were on a really good sale. I bought 6 containers. I also found the pectin I wanted to try that was no sugar or less sugar. I wasn't sure how it would work but it set up great and tastes wonderful. If anyone wants to try it is worth having less sugar and being able to still taste the strawberries. (the picture of the finished product didn't download- I might try another day) Funny thing is I spent more on the pectin and containers than I did on the fruit.With the left overs I sliced them and froze them. We like Strawberries and that way we can have some later with out the price tag. After they are frozen on the pan then I transferred them to freezer bags for better storage.
Making Bows!
A few I made with Liz and they were pretty easy and super cute. Thanks Liz for the ribbon.
Maleah's Favorite is the princess bow. I think I need to make one more and put it away so if we lose the first one I have a backup.
For the new baby's blessing day. Unless this baby has a ton of hair quickly I also need to find a headband I like with it.

4 comments:
Oh I like how your baby one turned out! It is soooooooooooo cute!
You and LIz are such cute crafty women. I love that princess bow. I bet Maleah loves it! The crayon notebook holder is pretty cool too.
Those bows are ADORABLE! Ah! I want a girl now for completely selfish reasons, like wanting to her up in the cute stuff you make. ;) Good job on everything!
YOur Crayon cozy turned out so great. I love the colours you used. The best is seeing your little girl so happy with it.
Post a Comment