We celebrated on Saturday and not Sunday. I know it is a Utah and LDS thing but I am totally fine with that. I made and put together both girls costumes.


In the morning we went to the mall. Outside they had a trunk-or-treat but the line was wrapped around the building, so we just went inside to the stores, most people did both. Maleah loved getting candy for both her and Whitley( i.e. mom and dad).In the evening it had rained and we thought we could do some before it rained again. Whitley got loaded up in the stroller. Maleah got loaded into our wagon for Joe to pull around. At the first houses she got out but soon she figured out that she could sit in her "carriage" and just be pulled around. So daddy was her horse and she was a Princess with her carriage. I thought she should get out but she didn't. We got quite a bit of candy and then we got rained on and headed home. There were a few brave souls but not as many as last year for sure. We love Halloween and had a great time.


3 comments:
very cute. she's growing so fast
Their costumes turned out cute. I love little whitley's costume... and the carriage. That's just funny.
What cute little girls you have! Love their costumes.
Post a Comment