Friday, January 13, 2012

Before

The week before Christmas was a lot less busy than the week before.  I just tried to catch the spirit of Christmas and share it with the girls.  The first of the week Joe took Maleah out to get a treat and I wrapped a ton of presents especially hers.  Whitley was home and she is coping a ton of things we do and tried really hard to wrap her presents.  Then was super sad when I actually wrapped it up and put it away.  This week we read a Christmas story everyday, did our chocolate advent calendar, and a few other things.


The girls ready to watch a movie.

Babysitting.  Whitley loves her new little baby friend.  Always wants to hold him and give him his bottle or binky.  He weighs as much as she does.

Maleah and her friend babysitting more.  They enjoy playing all the time but I forget to get pictures.


Eating Lunch, all up on the bar stools.  Their favorite place to eat.

During this week I made some simple poppers with a little candy and toy inside.  They really wanted to open presents so this was something fun to do leading up to Christmas.  Bubbles, stamps, little toys that had been forgotten about and necklaces were the biggest besides the instant fix of candy.  I just used an empty roll from wrapping paper and tissue paper and ribbon.  Nothing fancy but they sure thought they were.

That was our week before Christmas.  I sure loved spending time and doing things with my family with week.

No comments: