Each year close to our house is a little farm and they host and put on a Live Nativity. It is simple and wonderful and really helps put me and the family in the spirit of Christmas. This year we met up with our friends to go around together. They have a great picture of all of us but we won't worry about that. Anyways. We met at the park, jumped up on the hay wagon and rode through the field over to the barns/ stable. It was a nice night for December and not snowing or too cold. I love seeing and hearing the words to the Nativity and remembering why we get to celebrate. Maleah is starting to understand and Whitley I hope will learn as we teach her.
Whitley, Mom and Maleah out side the inn.
The Family in the Stable. See the donkeys and sheep(behind us) and
also the nativity being acted out.
Maleah just being drawn to the scene.
Whitley and Dad, he always has funny faces.
After listening and watching the nativity scene we went right outside and met a camel. My picture didn't turn out of him. Every year I forget just how big they are. Their huge. We got some hot chocolate and walked around and saw the other animals. Then rode the hay wagon back over to our car. I am so grateful for this simple experience during December. Christ is the reason for the season and I am glad that I know of him and his truth and light.

No comments:
Post a Comment