I am not having a lot of luck
with blogger lately so I am trying to compose it in word and then copy and
paste it over to blogger. We’ll see how
that goes. Text great but not pictures. Oh well.
Winter has set in without the normal snow. Mostly we have gotten rain but still cold and
stay inside a lot. So I am trying to do
things outside the house that are fun for the girls. Weekly story time is a favorite at the
AWHC. A new lady took it over this
winter and she is so great with the kids and has been doing a lot of fun
activities with the kids. I don’t bring
my camera often but did one day in January.
Whitley and Maleah coloring their
pictures before the story is read. This
week was about frogs and they did lace cards of a frog. So glad that we get to go and have a good
time together.
Joe is always great with the
girls. Their favorite thing is rides on
daddy! He is a great dad.
Latest craft project amoung others is new
tutu. Whitley had fun trying hers on and
dancing around. Maleah won’t try hers on
for me yet.
We also have gone and played at the mall. They didn’t pose for this picture I was just lucky to catch it just right.
That about sums
up our January.

1 comment:
Maleah looks so tall to me these days. She sure is growing!
Post a Comment